Popular

Ferry Schedule For February 2017 (Mersing - Tioman - Mersing)



Assalamualaikum, How are 
u guys this Saturday. I hope today is everything u expected and more. i got
schedule for February this morning after i done my breakfast. I received a call from tourists 
asking me about weather. i checking with Jabatan Laut is reviewing the forecast
for Tioman Over the next 7 days and the average daytime maximum temperature
will be around 28°C, with a high for the week of 30°C expected on the afternoon
of Tuesday 24th. The average minimum temperature will be 25°C, dipping to its
lowest on the morning of Saturday 28th at 23°C. Expect the coming week to have
some days seeing a little precipitation and some days with rain. if you ask my opinion, for a holiday very good at starting February .. for those who want to buy ferry tickets can directly contact me. I hope you'll be carefully when dealing with a travel agent. seek identification details of the company because I was very concerned with scammers are still running this dirty thing.
Previous
Next Post »