Popular

Ferry Schedule For March 2017 (Mersing - Tioman - Mersing) & (Tg. Gemok - Tioman - Tg. Gemok)



Assalamualaikum w.b.t
Hey guys! How are u doing today?
I hope u are well and enjoy your day.
First, I would like to say thank you to all of you because they take this blog as a reference. I still improve my word while writing a blog.
I hope this blog is still relevant for all people of the world. I want to work for human society and around. For your information, weather in Tioman is very good and improved

above, is the timetable for March.
to all of you who want to buy ferry tickets, can directly contact me.
the market price is MYR70 / adult and MYR60 / child .
the price is included 2 ways. To our neighbour from Singapore, Indonesia & Brunei Come vacation when you feel the tangle, take a little time for the holiday taking fresh air and everything you could be doing. 

Lastly, thank you for your support.
Previous
Next Post »