Popular

Ferry Schedule For April 2017 (Mersing - Tioman - Mersing) & (Tg. Gemok - Tioman - Tg. Gemok)





Assalamualaikum w.b.t  greetings hello to all my blog readers. First of all I want to thank you for making this blog a reference. it is my duty to provide the ferry schedule.

This afternoon as usual when the time came, I went to the office to get the ferry schedule for the month of April 2017, so tonight I update this blog for everyone to enjoy.

about the weather, I would like to inform that the back well though last week a few days of rain falls mostly on the island and the wind was quite strong as well.

all of you who are reading this article, spread information about the weather in Pulau Tioman recovered and well. for those of you who want to buy ferry tickets can contact me at 019-2941683.

Previous
Next Post »